Moan, moan, moan
Moaners (and I’m not talking in a good sense here) – Don’t they just get your goat?
The HR profession is full of them.
1) “I want to be taking seriously” – then stop behaving like a paper pusher
2) “Nobody follows the guidelines” – that’s because they’re incomprehensible and impractical
3) “People don’t involve me early enough” – see 1 and 2 above
At the same time, we are of course moan central for anyone who ever wants to complain about anything in the business that ever happened at any point to anyone from anywhere (did I cover it there?)
1) “It’s too cold/hot/wet/dry in here” – put a scarf/bikini/wetsuit/damp cloth on
2) “I want a pay rise/new office/new boss/nose job” – jog on….just jog on….
3) “I’m unhappy with my career” – take a number and join the back of the queue
Everybody seems to want to moan about something.
Me? I just want to moan about moaners.