What I love about HR
I guess after my post yesterday, I almost feel like I need to explain myself. I’ve been trying to evaluate what I get a kick from at work – the parts of my working life that really motivate and energize me.
I figure that maybe understanding these I can look to find some way of brining them back into my life.
- I love seeing an organisation grow and develop through its people
- I love helping leaders to solve their own problems
- I love developing interventions that really fit with an organisational culture and seem to click into place with ease
- I love introducing a really talented person into an organisation, knowing that they will fit in and improve the overall quality within
- I love influencing a situation through rational thinking and good reasoning
- I love improving an organisational or team dynamic
- I love seeing people within my team grow and develop
Simple really. Anything else that I should add to the list? What do you love about your work that might give me inspiration?