This social media stuff is all about networking? Well I want to let you in on an exclusive opportunity…..the opportunity……to work for me.
Yep, that’s right…..I’m recruiting, for my number 2.
On the positive side, the pay and rations are pretty good (package c.£100k), its London-based and the people are all completely mad and so have no idea whether you are competent or not……and of course you get to work with me.
On the downside…..umm…….you get to work with me…..
What am I looking for?
– Someone who doesn’t take HR too seriously but at the same time has a drive and passion for changing things
– Someone who can look at the world in a slightly different way and doesn’t believe in HR bollocks
– Someone with a broad generalist background and the ability to turn their hand to anything
– Someone with the potential to be a true HR ninja and lead a team of mini-wouldbe-ninjas onto bigger and better things
– Someone who is not worried about bad language and the occasional hissy fit
And perhaps most importantly,
– Someone to take the blame when things go wrong
Ok, the last one isn’t true….unless its your fault and the hell yeah you take the blame…..own the pain…..I could go on….
Obviously I will need to interview you in a mask (me not you, pervert!) or a dark room. And then make you sign an NDA, or kill you. But it has to be worth it right? Just for the opportunity?
If you’re not put off yet and you tick some or all of the above boxes….or hell, you just want to make a left field pitch that will take my interest, then get in contact….what are you waiting for?